Friday, May 10, 2013

My vision of Lee Soon-Shin


I am completely fascinated by this Korean Drama, not only because inside there is IU as the protagonist (and which acting very well...she is amazing), but I'm learning to know the great actors did not know.
Jo Jung-Suk, Ko Du-Shim, Lee Mi-Sook e Lee Ji-Hoon name just a few, I like them very much.
They are all wonderful and good at their role, a thank from me to the director Yun Seong-Sik is making me dream about with its splendid work, written by Jung Yoo-Gyung.

Here you can see a fan-video edited by me (it's three days I work, kekeke^^) and I dedicate it to this wonderful DRAMA made in Korea, but above all I dedicate it to the wonderful and divine IU.
I recommend everyone to watch "You are the best! Lee Soon-Shin", best DRAMA of the year.


No comments: