Tuesday, May 7, 2013

IU thanks the fans through a message


Our beautiful IU has so many things to say to us today.
IU thanks all the fans for the birthday gifts she is receiving, including a food cart for the cast and staff of "You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin".

The message of IU:
"As I filmed the 19th and 20th episodes yesterday and today thinking about how we already made it halfway through, and feeling somewhat exhausted, you surprised me with gifts and I was really touched. I was unable to update you on ‘From. IU’ for a very long time. I was going to write a post around my birthday, but I was surprised with early birthday presents from fans, so I’m quickly writing a post to thank you. Although I have a lot of things to say, please wait a little longer until the 16th.”

...the message continues:
"There were a lot of sad scenes yesterday and today so I was a bit tired. But with strength from the galbitang (meat stew), I am even fighting through the filming of the night scene. I have to go film another crying scene now. I was really going to write a short post but why do I keep wanting to write more. I will come back here on the 16th so just get a taste of what it’ll be like as of now! Ah! I feel really strengthened!"

IU has promised will release a new message on the day of her birthday, we look forward with joy and love.

IU WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: